Monday 23 November 2009

Literature post

Here is my wishlist of what to read as soon as possible (till the 2010 comes), cant wait to read those!!!!!

The recent bestseller from Paulo Coelho - i read several of his books and the most i liked was the "11 Minutes" and "On the river Piedra". So Im curious about what is this one about :)

Sophies choice.
I heard about this book alot. I know there is a movie too. But i didnt ever had a chance to read it. So now its on my wishlist so i hope ill have a some curage to read it now.


East of Eden.
A friend od mine told me that in her opinion this is "THE" book of the books and i have to read it immidiatly :). I knew that the book is really good and i also told myself that i just have to read this one too. its a pity that you have to go to work, to sleep, to eat and do all of this stuff enstead of reading a good book :). Hopefully ill have some time to read this one also till the end of the year.




Some of my favoutire quates:


from the Kite Runner:
"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness."


From the "into the Wild"
"Happiness is only real, when shared"


From the other movie :)
"You know, some people say life is short and that you could get hit by a bus at any moment and that you have to live each day like it's your last. Bullshit. Life is long. You're probably not gonna get hit by a bus. And you're gonna have to live with the choices you make for the next fifty years."


People:
"What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger"


My grandmom:
"Your crown will not fall down."


Unknown:
"The World is my country, my religion is to do good".

Have a nice start for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment