Wednesday 25 November 2009

Our Wedding 04/07/09

Our wedding day was one of the best days of my (our) life.

We got married after a great 3 years of going out, eating, working, studing, quarelling, sleeping, missing, travelling,l oving, calling, living, and planning together.

On the New years day 2009 my boyfriend asked me to marry him on a bench near the Thames river in the center of London. I said Yes ofcourse:), but indeed it was pretty much of a shock to me, that it all was happening. The wedding was planned in 6 month.

A ceremony was held in the Prague´s old town garden, we both were pretty nerveous, but we staid strong :)
After all the banalities and conferming our desire to be married to each outher we get into our bus (the doubledecker that we rented) and left for the reception, where the party contunued until 6 a.m. :)


My bouqet...
Prepairing for the ceremony, nervous as hell :D

The garden and gests prepaired for the ceremony...
Bride and groom are ready for the "I do".


Our transportaion, - we wanted a piece of our London engagement here:)

Love the hortensia flowers!!!
Some facts:
04/07/09 - was a bit of a rainy day in Prague :/ (:))
The wedding gown was a Maggie Sottero "Rebecca".
I love the lavender, so the wedding was kind of based on that colour ;)
The most i loved my bouquet, coz it was my idea and the flower-lady got it!
I hope i answered some questions that i got on my email, so you can now know more about me. Anyway feel free to write or email me in any case!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
J.

1 comment:

  1. Náááádhera, o těch šatech se mi bude snad i zdát! :-)

    ReplyDelete